What is the DMCA Policy?
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) is a United States law that provides protection to copyright owners. IconTricks takes the protection of intellectual property rights seriously and has implemented this policy to address instances of copyright infringement on our site.
Report Copyright Infringement
If you believe that any material on our site infringes on your copyrighted work. Please send us a mail on email@example.com that includes the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and its location on our site.
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in your notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
DMCA Counter Notification
If we remove or disable access to material in response to a copyright infringement notice. The affected user may provide a counter-notification containing the following information:
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and its previous location on our site.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or if outside the United States, any judicial district in which IconTricks may be found) and that you will accept service of process from the person who submitted the copyright infringement notice or their agent.
We will forward the counter-notification to the party who submitted the original takedown notice. After we receive a counter-notification, we may restore the material in question.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly makes a false claim of copyright infringement may be liable for damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our DMCA policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IconTricks will respond to all takedown notices and counter-notifications that comply with the requirements of the DMCA.